Moving Balance is based upon the following assumptions:
- People themselves are or can become good and creative problem-solvers
- People can grow in their lives if and when they are prepared to ask for and accept professional and dedicated help
- Painful and traumatic experiences have a stagnating effect on development, moods and energy. If the consequences of these experiences are processed, energy and lust for life is released
- People experience joy and pleasure when they regain control over their own lives and start taking healthy steps
- Therapists must continuously expand their own knowledge and expertise by enjoying supervision within their own field in order to secure the best results for their clients, and
- Solutions are sometimes closer than you think.