- Individual and couples therapy
- Insightful and supportive structuring therapy
- EMDR and trauma processing therapy
- Body oriented therapy
- Problems regarding sexuality, (in) fertility and intimacy
- Issues regarding life purpose, (long-term) illness, and life fulfilment and creativity
- CRM therapy
Qualification, Registrations and Professional Associations
Drs. Mattea Spatharakis is a GZ psychologist, EMDR practitioner and consultant, anthropologist, body oriented psychotherapist. She graduated from the State University of Leiden and the BOP (Institute for Body Oriented Psychotherapy) in Paris.
Her training is diverse. She is a health care psychologist (GZ), a trained body oriented psychotherapist, and a dance and movement therapist. She is an EMDR therapist, an EMDR practitioner Europe (which is the highest possible qualification for an EMDR therapist) and an EMDR Consultant Europe.
She is associated with:
- NIP (Netherlands Institute for Psychologists)
- LWP (the department of Body oriented working psychologists registered with NIP)
- VEN (Association of EMDR of the Netherlands )
- Registered as a qualified GZ psychologist/Register Psychologist
- Registered with the BIG
The NIP is a professional association that represents the interests of psychologists and their clients. You can consult the NIP about qualifications, referrals, ethical concerns, psychologists in your area and complaints about treatment.
In the practice therapy can be given in Dutch, English and Greek. The psychologist is fluent in all three languages. It is often pleasant to have therapy in one’s own mother tongue as therapy often comes close to the heart and touches emotions which are best expressed in our own language.
Statement of Quality
Click here to read the Statement of Quality (in Dutch)